1.24.2007

I've got to make this short, as my drugs are about to kick in. My moments of lucidity have been brief this week due to some pretty intense pain medications. The long and short of it - my lower back gave out (I was just standing), and then I got a killer flu. The bad combination of pain, coughing, sneezing and some other unknowns caused me to have an oh so Victorian moment on Monday morning. I passed out, and scared the you-know-what out of my boyfriend by convulsing while I was unconscious. This led me straight to the emergency room, and after many tests and 6 hours later, I came home with lots of drugs.

I'm on the mend, but still feeling quite ill. My boyfriend has been a gem...no an utter rock-star by taking care of my invalid, doped-up self. Seriously, lord only knows what would have happened had he not been there.

So, until I am better and come down from my meds, I will not subject you to my babbles. I will be back. Hopefully, sooner rather than later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home