5.11.2006

I am in Love with A Local Boy!!!

Ok...I couldn't resist posting another entry for today. I just finished watching the season finale of The Office, and this comedy show both brought tears to my eyes, as well as some lovely chills down my spine. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who might have TiVo'd it or plans on ITunesing it, but Matt Damon, eat your heart out...there's a new man in town (well, actually, he's a native Newtonian). John Krasinski, who plays Jim Halpert, one of the wise cracking employees of Dunder Mifflin is my new love. I've always harbored a secret crush on this tasty-cake, but this latest episode just sealed the deal. I know, he's acting and he's probably nothing like his character on the show, but still. Yummy.

Be still my beating heart . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home