4.23.2006

Star Sighting . . . What Ever Shall I Make of It?

So, its 1am and I just got home...but, I refuse to go to bed without my blog of the day. It's pouring outside, and I need a little time to dry off anyway. (I am completely exhausted, so readers please be kind). It has been a long day, but a pleasant day, and despite the foul weather, good company kept me in good spirits. Of worthy note is my happenstance encounter with Ben Affleck while on my morning walk with Murphy. Apparently, Mr. Affleck is renting a wee "bungalow" in Cambridge (translation - a multi-million dollar mansion). While I have always been a big fan of his brother-in-film, Matt Damon (hubba-hubba), I must say that Mr. Affleck is actually much better looking in person. Don't worry Matt, you are still my one and only. Hands down.

I have had many past star sightings: Peter Jackson (wahoo), Rachel Griffith (meow - she is my total girl crush), Sam Neil, Bo Jackson (in a Burger King of all places), Rosie O'Donnell, Bobby Orr, Liam Neeson, Tom Green and Drew Barrymore (during their 6 month marriage) and others. Past star sightings have usually been followed by significant events, so I am not quite what to make of this one. . . We shall see.

Oh no, I am getting sucked into "Elizabeth" on HBO (HBO junkie that I am) - I knew it was bad news to turn on the television.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky! I've never really seen anyone worth telling about. I still look out for John Malkovich every time I walk down the street near your house.

1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home