4.01.2006

Wedding extraordinaire


So, I realize I have already been remiss in being consistent in my blogging. Life has been insane as of late - with my play, multiple work and personal travel etc. For the first time in a LONG time, I actually have free time and "gulp" what do I do with it!

Well, I went to a wonderful wedding two weeks ago. My very good friend Carmen married her best friend, Brent. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous (a very fashionable affair at the Yale Club in Manhattan), and I haven't had this much fun in a long time. I knew this would be a unique occasion, when instead of having their first dance, Carmen and Brent cleared the stage for a team of breakdancers. That really set the stage for the rest of the evening, in which we basically boogied the night away. I even got to swing dance with one of my old crushes, Bill Nye the Science Guy.

Congratulations Carmen and Brent!!

1 Comments:

Blogger callmelbn said...

I realize we didn't have breakdancers, but I hope hanging out on Matt's homemade couch drinking Chimay last night was fun too. I'm paying for it today.

12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home