6.19.2006

If Microsoft Packaged the IPod

All of my house guests landed yesterday, and since their arrival, it has been non-stop drinking and fun. I have enough alcohol in my refrigerator to keep an entire frat house happy for months. I am not much of a beer drinker (red wine and gin being my usual poison), so this is a whole new experience for me. Everyone was up into the wee hours of the morning playing Texas Hold'Em, and my sister walked away with everyone's chips...hehehehe.

I am a little tired, after sleeping on my "Aerobed". It's definitely much better than sleeping on the floor, but not by much. Even my dog wouldn't sleep on it with me - instead, the little traitor slept with Drew and his girlfriend Anna (the UKers) on the pull-out sofa. The upside to this desertion was that poor Drew and Anna were awoken to puppy licks at sunrise, while I slept soundly until 7:30.

Alas, I am working today while they go enjoy the sites. At 3pm they will be chelaxing in my neighbor's apartment watching the football game (UK is playing), and then at 6, we will all head off to the Red Sox game (yehaw!). The weather is slated to turn sour...a la massive thunderstorms and showers, so there is a small chance the game might be called. We are all crossing our fingers that the sky will hold back it's floodgates!

Alright, back to work I go. In the interim, take a look at this great video clip created by Microsoft employees. I gotta respect people who can poke fun at their own shortcomings ;)


1 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

wow - that was a wonderful video - it almost looked like the real deal!

7:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home