3.16.2006

MURPHY - THE WONDER DOODLE

I thought I should get this out of the way now - I admit it...I am hopelessly attached to this little red ball of fur and I could not resist posting his picture on my *shiny* new blog (a couple glasses of red wine have also done wonders for my inhibitions).

World, meet Murphy the wonder labradoodle - yes you read that correctly - labradoodle. His dad is a mini poodle, and his mom is a red lab (you can see their pictures on www.tuscanridgelabradoodles.com). I never thought I would be the type to get so attached to an animal, but I must admit - this little guy got to me. And for those who are wondering, NO he is not allowed on my bed - he is well behaved and very well trained little man.

Enough said. I promise, no more blathering about my dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home